HomeMathReading WritingScience Social StudiesClassroom IdeasMisc

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blog Design

I have to thank Kristen for making me the most adorable new blog.  I could not be any happier!  Kristen is so easy to work with and is a true artist in her designs.  We located the perfect graphics at Scrappin' Doodles and the perfect fonts at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Kristen magically turned our ideas into the blog that you now see.

Since this is actually my 2nd time to work with Kristen, I fully understand how special she is!  If you are in need of a new design, go on over and visit Kristen at her new site Bitten by the Blog Bug! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much Jayne!! I love the sweet little sign you made! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I'm so happy I can follow your blog and hear about your adventures in a new grade. Happy blogging!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete